We are hiring!
EcoProjects Australia is a leading environmental and water infrastructure contractor, specialising in waterway management, stormwater, public infrastructure and natural resource projects throughout Victoria, and South Eastern Australia.
Our core values of Safety, Communication and Accountability underpin our business operations and enable us to deliver innovative high-quality outcomes for our clients.
We are currently seeking to fill a permanent position for an Experienced Operator. The position will be mobile with a home base at either our Korumburra or Maidstone depots with frequent travel to project sites.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to supporting diversity in our workplace.
Experienced Operators are integral to the delivery of works in a safe manner in accordance with project designs and Integrated Management System requirements. Operators must be prepared to:
- Deliver projects in accordance with project designs, contract arrangements and Integrated Management System requirements.
- Ensure a safe work environment for themselves, other staff, clients and members of the public.
- Actively communicate with EcoProjects Management, clients and other staff.
- Undertake skilled operation of heavy machinery and specialised construction equipment in highly sensitive environments.
- Travel to other parts of Victoria and interstate and work away from home for periods of time.
Skills and Experience
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Experience operating machinery (excavator, positrack etc.) in a wide range of contexts.
- Experience dealing with clients in a professional and efficient manner.
- Construction induction, Level II First Aid and Heavy vehicle license will be required.
- Demonstrated experience in the interpretation of project designs.
- Asbestos (friable and non-friable) and confined spaces accreditation would be advantageous.
For your expertise we can off you a competitive salary package and working conditions, with the option of a company vehicle and mobile phone for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity where you will be working in a strong team environment on projects that have a positive impact.
How to apply
Candidates are required to submit a cover letter addressing the skills and experience (maximum 2 pages) and a resume with three referees. Applicants who fail to provide a cover letter addressing the skills and experience requirements will not be considered.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com
For further information please contact:
03 5655 1411
0458 034 548